Monday, April 5, 2010

On laughing

Always laugh. Take life seriously in matters that need you to be serious, but never lose those great smiles that fill my house. Those laughs that are simple and innocent. Love to laugh and you'll pass those laughs to others. it is contagious!

Everyone loves to be with people that enjoy life, that find good in others. Not complainers and critical of other people. But laugh at your mistakes and be patient with the mistakes of others.

You will have many friends if you are someone who is a friend. Train yourself in the habit of laughing. A house filled with laughs, is a happy house. We love your company, we love the noise you make in the house, the toys, the piano practice, the praying together, the first of everything you learn, the stories you tell, the dreams you have and the laughs we share. All those laughs, make this house very special. Because they come from you!.



Never lose those laughs. Laugh often. Laugh and make others laugh with you. It is a joy to hear you and teaches me when I hear you to laugh with you too.

2 comments:

Becky said...

O yes, how much we need to laugh!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking over your blog. I found your profile on another blog I follow and I added myself to follow you. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to. If I have posted this on your blog before please forgive me. Sometimes it ain't easy being an Old Geezer.

God Bless You, Ron